From: Law, David
Sent: ‎1/‎28/‎2016 20:37
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC 5 Day Review+++ Liaison response to ITU SG15 on OTNT, ANT and HNT standardization work plans

Dear EC members,

At the IEEE 802.3 November 2015 plenary meeting the IEEE 802.3 Working Group approved sending a liaison response to ITU SG15 in respect to the Optical Transport Networks and Technologies (OTNT), the Access Network Transport (ANT) and the Home Network Transport (HNT) standardization work plans. The motion passed Y: 106, N: 0, A: 1. Since ITU SG15 is not meeting until 15-26 February 2016 the transmission of these letters was delayed until now so that the most up to date project status is included.

Based on the above I'm announcing the start of the five day review required by subclause 8.2.2 'Sponsor subgroup communications with government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual for statements not presented for review in a sponsor meeting. The draft letters are attached and if there is no motion to block made before Tuesday 2nd February 2016 23:59 AOE I will go ahead and send the letters.

Best regards,
  David

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is maintained by Listserv.