Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802SEC] EC Teleconference Item#6


Per today’s agenda Item #6 - Update - Review of action items from 802.x WGs for EC, I have pulled the Summary of Action Items from the Nov Closing Minutes (

Summary of Action Items

Agenda Item #4.04 Stephens / Marks     Address topic for Jan Leadership Workshop – “Should there be a coordinated response to IMT 2020 from IEEE 802”

Agenda Item #4.05 Stephens                 Address topic for Jan Leadership Workshop - Attendance requirements for obtaining membership

Agenda Item #4.06 Thompson               Address topic for Jan Leadership Workshop on dominance

Agenda Item 4.07 Nikolich                      Work with Lach on language regarding indemnification policy.

Agenda Item 4.11 Rosdahl / Law            Arrange session @ January Interim on Friday afternoon to discuss sensitive topics identified as part of Leadership Workshop


John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.