Re: [802SEC] Radio Regulatory Mission Statement Discussion

Roger-

I can live with your wording, though what I had in mind would be more accurately reflected by the following rewording of bullet 2.

• encourage Working Groups to promptly contribute and discuss reports on activities and identified regulatory issues

• provide an informal forum which encouraged Working Groups to promptly report on their activities and identified regulatory issues

Geoff