Re: [802SEC] Rules meeting tonight

All

Well, I guess I should have included the link to the document in the previous email:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0024-00-00EC-march-rules-meeting.pdf

James Gilb

On 03/12/2016 04:14 PM, James P. K. Gilb wrote:
All

I am working on the possibility of calling in to run the rules meeting
tonight (early tomorrow morning here in San Diego).  If not, I will seek
a backup to run the meeting.  It shouldn't be a long meeting, but then
you never know.

In any event, I have posted a document with the discussion item for the
rules meeting.  It is a result of an action item regarding how to handle
a single SG generating multiple PARs.  We had some discussion on this in
the EC workshop and I volunteered to write text for the Chair's
guidelines.  The goal of the rules meeting is to review the text and
gather suggested changes so that I can create a candidate v22 for
approval at the Friday closing.

James Gilb