[802SEC] Updates from rules meeting.

All

We had a lively and productive discussion at the rules meeting which has resulted in changes to the proposed Chair's Guidelines.

The updated presentation can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0024-01-00EC-march-rules-meeting.pdf

(one note, I changed "ceases operation" to be "is disbanded" to match the words used in the IEEE 802 LMSC P&P).

There are also some small changes proposed to duties of the First Vice Chair, Second Vice Chair and Recording Secretary to reflect our current operation.

And I couldn't resist correcting spelling and capitalization. A version of the proposed IEEE 802 LMSC Chair's Guidelines showing the changes can be found on our PNP development web page at:
http://www.ieee802.org/PNP-development.shtml

James Gilb