Re: [802SEC] 802.15 responses to PAR/CSD comments received

Bob

My I suggest the following simple edits to head off NesCom comments:

In 802.15.12 PAR, section 8.1

Change "IEEE Std 802-2014 (Overview and Architecture)" to be "IEEE Std 802-2014: IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: Overview and Architecture"

Also, in 8.1, delete the "()" surrounding the names of the standard.

Thanks for considering my comments for 802.15.4v, all of my concerns have been addressed.

James Gilb