[802SEC] Draft press release for review - 25Gb/s, 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s, and 200 Gb/s press release

Dear EC members,

Based on consultation with the IEEE-SA PR agency, the attached press release has been drafted in anticipation of the approval of the (a) IEEE P802.3cc 25 Gb/s over Single-Mode Fiber PAR, (b) IEEE P802.3cd 50 Gb/s Ethernet, 100 Gb/s Ethernet and 200 Gb/s Ethernet PAR and (c) IEEE P802.3bs 400 Gb/s Ethernet PAR modification request. These were all on the 2nd May NesCom teleconference agenda and were recommended for approval. Since the development of this press release was at the request of the Study Group Chair and myself I'm seeking EC approval. Based on this I would like to request review before proceeding to an email ballot.

I therefore request that you provide comments on the attached draft by Tuesday 10th May 2016 11:59PM AOE.

Thanks and best regards,
  David