Re: [802SEC] Subgroup review

James-

Regarding:	IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory TAG

There is nothing in the scope describing any obligation to inform and/or coordinate
802.18 positions with radio regulatory views and positions as developed by the
IEEE-SA SASB Radio Regulatory representative.

I believe there should be.

I believe there was no earlier mention of this because the SASB Radio Regulatory representative and the chair of the 802.18 Radio Regulatory TAG were the same person.  This is no longer the case and the relationship and obligations needs to be documented more formally.

Best regards,

	Geoff Thompson