[802SEC] IEEE 802 July Plenary Session Schedule - Draft Copy

Attached is the first draft of schedule for the July 2016 Plenary Session.  It is the responsibility of each WG chair to review the schedule and notify Face to Face Events of any errors, omissions and/or changes to this version of the schedule by 6pm PST on Friday, June 17, 2016 by replying to darcel@facetoface-events.com.  It is also the responsibility of each WG to address any comments left in the notes column.  We kindly ask you acknowledge your meeting requests are correct your WG has no required changes.

Note:  I do not have access to email or cellular service from June 20 to 28.  Please copy dawns@facetoface-events.com on any urgent requests.  Unless it is urgent, all requests will be dealt with on my return from my hiking trip.

A further reminder, we ask you inform all meeting chairs the default input for the IEEE 802 projectors is VGA. If they do not have a VGA video output on their presentation computer they will need to bring a VGA dongle.
Meeting space assigned to your is subject to change.

We look forward to another successful plenary session.  Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have and questions.
Sincerely,
Darcel

Darcel Moro
Meetings & Event Architect