Re: [802SEC] Consent agenda guideline

I may have lost the thread somewhere along the way, but wasn't the point to ensure sufficient time for EC members to review consent agenda items before the meeting, so that if there were reasons that they did not "consent" it could be addressed beforehand?
If it is too dynamic, it seems to defeat that purpose (as well as compromise seriously the integrity of the process, IMO).
Ben