Re: [802SEC] Motion on OfCom Consultation, Roger's comments

Geoff:

None of that is intended to indicate, or do I believe it does indicate that wired networks are passe. My company's networking revenues are dominated by wired networks. In the consumer space, the consumer focus is on the wireless component. I am certain that Ofcom understands this, but no mention of it in the consultation says we must address the wireless segment of the overall network architecture.

Rich Kennedy

Director, Global Spectrum Strategy
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory TAG
Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TG