Re: [802SEC] [802-18] Liaison from ITU-R WP1A regarding "INCREASING LEVELS OF RF NOISE IN THE ENVIRONMENT AND CONSEQUENT INTERFERENCE TO RADIOCOMMUNICATION SERVICES"

Dear all,

I am having to send this again. The Listserv decided that the size of my previous message was in excess of the 5 MB limit. I’m not certain that was correct but there is no other way to do this. Hence I am sending this with the smaller attachment, Document R15-WP1A-C-0060, while I will load the 4 MB document to the 802.18 Mentor website. There it will be 18-16-0054-00-0000 with the title “LED LIGHTING INTERFERENCE TO BROADCASTING SERVICES”.

Best regards,

Mike

Michael Lynch

IEEE Liaison to ITU-R