[802SEC] draft liaison to ITU-R 5/1 on considering WAS/RLAN in 66-71 GHZ, in 802.18 thurs AM1

Hello WG Chairs,

At the 802.11 mid-week, a motion was approved for 802.18 to put together a simple liaison to ITU-R requesting that Wireless Access Services / Radio Local Area Networks be considered in 66-71 GHz studies in support of WRC-19 agenda item 1.13.

802.18 has started a draft today and will be working to finish up the liaison and voting on it thursday morning AM-1 wanting to get out this this week.   If you or anyone in your WG would like to provide input, please let Rich Kennedy or myself know.

the link: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/16/18-16-0062-00-0000-itu-r-5-1-liaison-was-rlan-considered-in-57-71-ghz.docx

It is pretty quick, and we will do what we can depending on any feedback we get.

Thanks
Jay Holcomb
VC 802.18