[802SEC] 802.15 Package for today's call

Hi all-

I apologize for not being able to get this out sooner, but the 15.10 SB recirc did not close until midnight last night. What is attached is not yet on Mentor since those systems are down this morning and I did not want to wait and delay getting this out. I will reissue once MyProject is back on line.

The package only contains the details for forwarding 15.10 to RevCom. We had 3 new comments on 15.4v which were not marked MBS, but which were good comments so we decided to apply them and have one more recirc. We will be seeking unconditional approval to start SB in
San Antonio.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Director of Standards, Wi-SUN Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org