Re: [802SEC] EC call item 8.00: liaison from 802 to 3GPP PCG

Adrian,

The liaison is already cited in this draft liaison, complete with 3GPP document number.

Of your requests, the first is an action for us.  3GPP documents are already public.  And the second is already included as the last (#4) request.

And on the background, it is necessary that 3GPP understand how the 802 EC got to the point of our request.  I do not think it belongs in an annex.

Cheers,

Glenn.