|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Dear 802 EC and Jodi,
A follow up from the ITU-R WP5A chair (José Costa) regarding the opportunity for a presentation on IEEE standards relevant to IoT. Please see my previous email (attached) from 10 October on this same topic.
Kindly advise me if there is interest (or not) from 802 or any IEEE element on making a presentation in Geneve on 22 Novemeber.
Hi Mike, Hitoshi-san and Haim,
With regards to your potential presentations at the workshop, by ATDI on WP 5A activities, TransferJet on Near Field Communication, and IEEE on 802 standards relevant for IoT, attached is a PowerPoint slide template for the presentations. Please avoid commercial messages and focus on the standards work and the applications.
The time available will depend on the number of presentations in the session, between 10 and 15 minutes.
Please provide your proposals as soon as possible.
Based on latest information provided orally by the WP 5D Chairman regarding Session 2 of the subject workshop, please find attached an updated version of the preliminary draft programme.
Please find also attached a draft Template for the presentations.
Please note that WP 5D Chairman may join us in the conference call this afternoon if he is available.
Sessions 2, 3 and 4 presentations (as of 2016-10-13).docx
Description: Sessions 2, 3 and 4 presentations (as of 2016-10-13).docx
--- Begin Message ---
- To: "EC List (STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG)" <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>, Jodi Haasz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: FW: Preparation for the ITU-R SG 1 & SG 5 Workshop on Spectrum Management for Internet of Things Deployment
- From: "Michael J. Lynch" <MJLynch@mjlallc.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 16:51:41 +0000
- Importance: high
- In-reply-to: <VI1PR0701MB2032B93491C55E6F7492F912FEDB0@VI1PR0701MB2032.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>
- References: <3cb787708cb94311973581b0f319da7d@TUCM03.TUECSP.UNICC.ORG> <306297B6F4A1B34DB0E71B98D775527314E97DCE@eusaamb101.ericsson.se> <21a5d2eac4754626bbfd13a8e7cf9109@TUCM03.TUECSP.UNICC.ORG> <20926_1470327287_57A369F6_20926_14425_1_306297B6F4A1B34DB0E71B98D775527314E9D165@eusaamb101.ericsson.se> <5F72A54F3C3CFA4A982459B585BF72902D06E5EF@Pigeon2.oas.org> <SN1PR0501MB17428EEA11D5AC00781AC1EF84180@SN1PR0501MB1742.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <306297B6F4A1B34DB0E71B98D775527314E9FC0C@eusaamb101.ericsson.se> <email@example.com> <4A.87.20995.91C52F75@sesbmg14.ericsson.net> <VI1PR0701MB2032B93491C55E6F7492F912FEDB0@VI1PR0701MB2032.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>
- Thread-index: AQDH6FfiA2y3jG+/p1NTcQcHRL8gFgL1Un3KAoBL0xcB/2AjzAJH00M0AU+18TMC/PcxF6I6GJGwgAC7ZjCACwJ7UIAANd8w
- Thread-topic: Preparation for the ITU-R SG 1 & SG 5 Workshop on Spectrum Management for Internet of Things Deployment
Dear 802 EC,
The ITU-R WP5A chair, José Costa, send me the following email regarding a “Workshop on Spectrum Management for Internet of Things Deployment” scheduled for 22 November in Genève. As José has indicated IEEE has contributed in the past to several relevant questions regarding IoT IEEE is being invited to make a presentation on “IoT deployment as Short Range Devices” during the Workshop.
Is there interest on the part of IEEE to participate? As they are wanting to finalize the draft program what is needed at this time is a simple yes or no and a PoC for me to work with on the submission.
On 22 November 2016, from 14:00-18:00 hours, a SG 1 & SG 5 Workshop on Spectrum Management for Internet of Things Deployment the workshop will take place in Geneva. It will follow the meeting of SG 5. This is the tentative preliminary draft programme: http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-R/study-groups/workshops/RSG1SG5-IoT-16/Pages/Program.aspx
WP 5A has been invited to contribute some presentations in Session 3 [IoT deployment as Short Range Devices].
Since IEEE has contributed to the work of WP 5A in relevant areas of IoT, including Questions ITU-R 205-5/5, 209-5/5, 212-4/5, 250-1/5, and 256/5, I wonder if IEEE would like to make a presentation at the workshop. ,
Please let me know as soon as possible because Philippe Aubineau wants to finalize the draft programme.
--- End Message ---