|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
Below is the summary of action items from the Oct Teleconference. Asking everyone to review and send me whatever updates you have.
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
Action Items Summary
Per Item 5.12
Agenda Item 9.2
July 2016 Closing
· Thompson and Rosdahl to research the 802 historical record to determine if the July 2016 Session is indeed the 113th Session as the Chart asserted
· Status – In process - Thompson to provide update @ Nov 2016 Plenary.
· Stanley to bring text noted on Monday (policy language for Chair’s Guidelines, regarding submission of documents that will be considered by the EC, including location on Mentor) to Oct Teleconference
· Status – In process – will be discussed at Rules Meeting at Nov 2016 Plenary
· Gilb – determine in Chair’s Guideline how to resolve how to progress documents, including liaisons, from subgroups of the sponsor and the sponsor.
· Status – in process. To be discussed at Rules Meeting at Nov 2016 Plenary
· Thompson to follow up with IEEE legal on P&P revisions under consideration to resolve 'indemnification clarification' concerns.
· Status- In process Thompson – document has been completed and will forward to EC for private distribution.
· Thaler to poll EC to find a better time for 802 / IETF SC Meeting time.
· Status – in process, Rosdahl noted that Thaler can review rooms from F2F and consider possible conflicts.
· Thaler / DAmbrosia to work offline on submitting agenda item request.
· Status – in process. Proposal planned for November.
· DAmbrosia / Stephens / Marks / Thaler to develop a motion template file that contains common different motions used in the EC.
Status – in process. Proposal planned for November.