|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
The revised supporting material is:
I would like to request the following consent agenda items for the Friday EC.
I apologize for missing the 1pm deadline as I missed that we inserted a new deadline with this process.
Please consider adding the following consent agenda items for IEEE 802.1:
– P802c - Amendment: Local Medium Access Control (MAC) Address Usage,
– P802.1AR: Standard - Secure Device Identity
– P802.1CS - Standard: Link-local Registration Protocol
– IEEE P802c - Local Medium Access Control (MAC) Address Usage
– IEEE P802.1Qch - Cyclic Queuing and Forwarding
– IEEE P802.1AEcg – MAC Security Amendment: Ethernet Data Encryption Devices
– IEEE P802d - URN Namespace
– IEEE P802.1Qci - Per-Stream Filtering and Policing
– FDIS comment responses for IEEE Stds 802.1Qcd-2015, to SC6 under PSDO
– IEEE Std 802.1AC-2016, 802.1Qbu-2016, 802.1Qbz-2016, 802.1Q-2014/Cor 1-2015, to SC6 for adoption under PSDO
– IEEE P802.1Qch to SC6 for information under PSDO
The supporting material is on mentor:
Glenn Parsons - Chair, IEEE 802.1
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.