|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
I did send all the supporting material after uploading to the 802.21 mentor site before 1 pm ( in fact it was uploaded at 12:01 pm) yesterday. I had some issues in my company email server though. I will dig it out. Here is the supporting material and sending it again:
I am ok with not putting in consent agenda but I wanted to save some time since these are 100% approved during the sponsor ballot.
I have no record of you sending out the documents or links to them for the items below, and have verified on the reflector archive.
Therefore, these items will not be on the consent agenda.
Here are two items from IEEE 802.21
1. IEEE 802.21 WG has reviewed and approves the CSD [21-12-0126-02-0000-proposed-802-21-1-5c.docx] and requests approval from the EC to submit P802.21.1-D05 to IEEE-SA RevCom.
(WG vote TBD)
2. IEEE 802.21 WG requests conditional approval from the EC to submit P802.21-revision-D07 to IEEE-SA RevCom.
(WG vote TBD)
Both of the drafts have 100% approval.
Reminder to all.
Friendly reminder to follow the procedure for requesting Consent Agenda items – see https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0183-00-00EC-consent-agenda-request-procedure.pptx.
• Email request by Wednesday 1pm
• Send to
• IEEE 802 Recording Secretary (D’Ambrosia)
• IEEE 802 EC Reflector
• Subject field – “+++ EC Consent Agenda – Topic +++”
• Motion text must be provided. If available, use text from motion template file.
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.