[802SEC] Q&A on the operation of the 802.11ax dominance remedy

Dear 802.11 participants and EC,

As 802.11 WG chair, I have been instructed to implement the remedy approved by the 802 EC. In doing so, a number of questions about process have already been asked by participants.

I have attempted to answer these here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1568-00-0000-interpretation-of-special-measures.doc

If anybody has an additional question, I will attempt to answer it in this document, provided it falls
within the scope of the actions that I have been instructed to take.

--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair