Re: [802SEC] Can a maintenance PAR be brought to an EC interim telecon?

Adrian-

Pulling an item from the RevCom agenda is no big deal.
I think it is a misteak to stretch any of our procedures to do that.

What is the scope of your revision?
If it is only merging in amendments and incorporating maintenance items
then it "routine" by our procedures and doesn't even need recirculation before the plenary.
I tend to be a belt and suspenders guy so I would pre-circulate it anyway.

My advice and bottom line: Do it in March.

Best regards,

Geoff

Geoffrey O. Thompson
GraCaSI S.A.