Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802SEC] request for agenda items for 802 EC telecon 1-3pm ET Tuesday 07 FEB 2017

Dear EC Members,
This is a reminder we will be holding our usual mid-plenary 802 Executive Committee telecon soon on Tuesday 07 February 2017.
Please submit your agenda items to me, JohnD and JonR.  Remember, you can place items on the consent agenda if you timely circulate the material prior to the meeting*.
The tentative list of items I have are as follows:
1) Chair announcements, Nikolich
2) EC Action Item Review, D'Ambrosia
3) March 2017 Plenary Session logistics update, Rosdahl
4) Future Venue Options update, Rosdahl
5) Network Services RFP status update, Rosdahl
               ...additional items to be added here...
y) EC Action Item recap from this meeting, Nikolich/D'Ambrosia
z) Adjourn
Jon or John will send the coordinates for the call shortly.  As usual, please join the meeting 10 minutes ahead of time so we can begin promptly at 1pm ET.
*from the IEEE 802 Chairs Guidelines
2.16 Consent agenda
The following should be considered for inclusion on the consent agenda upon request:
1) First renewal of a Study Group (either ECSG or WGSG)
2) Public statements (e.g., press releases, responses to regulatory bodies, liaison statements, etc.) that have been announced to the EC email reflector made available to the EC members 24 hours in advance of the start of the meeting.
3) Presentation of the Tutorial schedule at the opening meeting, only if all presentations have been given to the Recording Secretary according to the guidelines.
4) Other pro-forma information items
5) Meeting minutes from previous meetings if they have been announced to the EC email reflector and distributed 1 week in advance.
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.