From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Roger Marks
Sent: 01 February 2017 04:46
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Liaison Template

John,

It looks good. I've attached a few comments.

I'm not sure whether you expect this template to cover both 7.1.1 and 7.2.1 statements. The former don't need to be copied to IEEE-SA Standards Board Secretary, at least per the OM. Does such a requirement exist elsewhere? Could we reserve that for 7.2.1?

Regards,

Roger