Re: [802SEC] Green card cancellations for Vancouver

I am sure I will enjoy a protracted discussion of how we determine
"reasonably"... however, I agree with Jon that our current practice
covers the case that has been brought to our attention.

Given the statement from IEEE, I am uncomfortable with any formal EC
action at this time. I believe discussion of this issue during a formal
EC meeting without formal guidance from IEEE legal is inappropriate
conduct.

Benjamin A. Rolfe (Blind Creek Associates)