Re: [802SEC] Question about non-technical electronic ballots

While  I agree in principle with Pat, certainly any polling tool that requires a login is probably better technically than insecure email we have been using for ballots, my understanding is that we are bound by the words, not the intent, of the bylaw being referenced.  Perhaps it's no longer the correct thing to reference?   Perhaps we can simply explicitly state the requirements for electronic  ballots instead of referencing a bylaw section that seems to be obsolete.

Ben