From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Kennedy, Rich
Sent: 22 February 2017 10:58
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802.18 Response to the Amtrak Request for Waiver to the FCC

Dear EC Members:

Please excuse my effort to get this passed so quickly that I failed to mention that I was the mover and now Pat Thaler has offered to second.

Last Friday I sent an email with a document approved by the 802.18 RR-TAG. I have received no comments on the document.

Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me.

"To approve document 18-17-035-01-0000-amtrak_waiver_letter for submittal to the FCC on or before February 27, 2017, following final editing and formatting."

Based on the February 27th deadline, I would ask that voting occur sooner than later.

Thank you.

Rich Kennedy

Director, Global Spectrum Strategy
HP Enterprise

Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
Chair Emeritus, IEEE 802.11af WLAN in TVWS
Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group

rich.kennedy@hpe.com
(737) 202-7014