[802SEC] Monday evening session on U.S. Border Crossing issues.

Colleagues-

I have just uploaded the following set of slides:
IEEE March 2017 802 Special session Border Issues.pdf*
that I intend to use in the special evening session that we will have Monday evening in Vancouver considering border crossing issues.

Pat Thaler also prepared a document for use which she will post tomorrow.

I hope we will have front of the room participation from members of the EC, especially:
Geoff Thompson (Session leader)
Jon Rosdahl
Pat Thaler
And as chairs of the two largest WGs
David Law
Adrian Stephens
... and I certainly welcome any other EC members who like to join us.

I have prepared a slide (attached) for WG Chairs to use in their opening plenaries
to announce the Monday evening meeting.

Best regards,

Geoff Thompson

*Available at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0031-00-00EC-ieee-march-2017-802-special-session-border-issues.pdf