Re: [802SEC] Possible Signs of Dominance action

Adrian-

The issue is whether a participant's employer has a membership and that membership binds the employer and its employees to a particular position.
If the SIG has NDAs with respect to either its membership or its technical positions,
then that can make life difficult when we are trying to do dominance detection.

I admit that a SIG itself may not be financially supporting a position but the combined financial muscle of the SIG members might very well distort affiliation information.
I suspect the IEEE procedures need a little tuning in this area.

Best regards,

Geoff