[802SEC] IEEE 802 July Plenary - Meeting Room Requests Response Requested

In preparation for the July Plenary Session attached is the schedule template for all working groups. We request the following:

1. Submit/edit you meeting room requests using the template we have provided.  This will enable us to post to new mobile site quicker.
2. Hotel Estrel charges for meeting space and  each working group are assigned a specific number of meeting rooms.  You may make requests outside of your room allotment and we will do our best to schedule meetings into rooms that having an opening time slot. Room allotment is as follows:
802.1 - 3 meeting rooms
802.3 - 6 meeting rooms
802.11 - 5 meeting rooms
802.15 - 4 meeting rooms
802.16 - 1 meeting room
802.18 - 1 meeting room; share with 802.19
802.19 - 1 meeting room share with 802.18/.24
802.21 - 1 meeting room
802.22 - 1 meeting room
802.24 - 1 meeting room share with 802.19
3. Please schedule your lunch break to start at the following times:
802.1 & 802.3 - 12 noon
Wireless working groups - 12:30 pm
4. All meeting room requests are due on or before Friday, May 19 4pm PST.

Thank you for your cooperation.  Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
Kind regards, Darcel

Darcel Moro
Meetings & Event Architect
Face to Face Events Inc.