[802SEC] Request EC comments on 802.11 and 802.11ai press release

Dear EC,

802.11 members approved in March press releases for 802.11 and 802.11ai.
These were reworked into a single release by IEEE-SA marketing, and reviewed with 802.11 leadership.

I would like to seek approval of the resulting press release by the EC in due course. Before then, I would ask for your comments, so that any changes needed to satisfy the
EC can also be reviewed by IEEE corporate before EC approval.

The document is:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0672-00-0000-802-11-and-802-11ai-press-release.doc

Please provide your comments by close of work EoE Friday 26th May.

--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair