Re: [802SEC] +++10 day ECM+++ ITU-R Contribution on Light Communications

Rich

I vote approve with the following editorial suggestions:

"1 Mbps" should be "1 Mb/s" according to SI-10 (three locations on page 5)

"IMC" on page 5 is used, but the acronym has not been previously expanded.

Page 6: "backhauling" is likely not a word. I would think "backhaul" would be appropriate in this location.

Page 7: I think the reference for 802.15.7 should be:

IEEE Std 802.15.7-2011, IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks--Part 15.7: Short-Range Wireless Optical Communication Using Visible Light

(also, no quotes around the title when referring to it earlier)

Page 7: Bibliography item [7] is a repeat of item [3]. I don't think you need both, so I would suggest deleting [7].

James Gilb