[802SEC] IEEE 802 July Plenary Session DRAFT Schedule

Attached is the DRAFT version of the July plenary schedule.  The schedule can also be found online at  schedule.802world.com

Please note the assigned meeting space is subject to change and is unconfirmed at this time.  You will also note yellow highlighted cells require a response or must be noted by the meeting chair.  In some cases the room assigned may change during the day or the end time is shortened.  Kindly contact me if you have any questions.
It is the responsibility each WG chair to review their WG for errors and edits and/or confirm your WG schedule is correct by notifying darcel@facetoface-events.com.  IEEE 802 executive are asked to review all 802 meetings for accuracy.

You will also note we have included lunches.  802.1 and 802.3 lunch times are scheduled for 12:00pm. Wireless groups are scheduled for 12:30pm.  Lunches are included for registered attendees only.

We appreciate your assistance and look forward to working together with you on another successful plenary session.
Kind regards, Darcel

Darcel Moro
Meetings & Event Architect
Face to Face Events Inc.