Dear 802 EC Members,
Good afternoon. Based on the output of the March 2017 802 Task Force meeting, please see the responses to my action item requests below:
- BOG presentation on myProject update to be shared with 802
- Response: The aforementioned BOG presentation on myProject is now outdated and does not present the latest status on the myProject Redesign initiative.
- Provide an official response to the following: The new system must continue to identify users by SA PIN. Please confirm that the new system identifies members by SA PIN in at least attendance and roster data.
- Response: The redesigned system will continue to generate the SA PIN just as the current system does.
- Request access for 2 months of testing with current systems and process.
- Response: This request has been submitted for consideration to the IEEE-SA Senior Leadership team.
- Request for general information update and overall increased transparency into the development and implementation plans in order to appropriately plan for training, effect on other tools and seamless.
- Response: The SA is aware of the need to communicate information around the expected roll out of the system and to allow a period of time for transition. This information will be made available to the broader community at the proper time.
Jonathan GoldbergManager, Operational Program ManagementIEEE Standards Association
p: +1 732 562 6088
c: +1 732 570 0116
f: +1 732 562 1571
IEEE - Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.