This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
IEEE 802 Plenary Session
July 9-14, 2017
June 21, 2017
STANDARD REGISTRATION & REFUND DEADLINE JUNE23, 2017
* Session Dates: Sunday, July 9th to Friday, July 14th, 2017.
* IEEE 802 Working Group Sessions Participating: 802.1, 802.3, 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
* $US 550.00 for all attendees
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, June 23, 2017
* $US 750.00 for all attendees
* Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, June 23, 2017
* Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
> The IEEE 802 Plenary Session Registration Rate is not reduced for attendees staying at Estrel Hotel Berlin.
Registration Fee Includes
* Network/Internet services
* AV equipment
* Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms
* Session identification badge
* Breakfast, and Lunch (attendee)
* Morning and afternoon refreshments
* Wednesday evening social (limited availability request during registration)
* Meeting services and supplies
Registration Payment Policy
Registration is payable through a secure website and requires a valid credit card for the payment of the registration fee, cash and checks are NOT accepted for registration. Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 Plenary Session must register and pay the full session fee. Registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another Plenary session.
Germany VISA Applications
The German Government page is able to supply such information as:
* Up-to-date information on the Visa Application Process
* Expected wait-times for appointments and application processing in various cities
For further information on traveling to the Germany, please go to:
The websites listed above are NOT IEEE websites but are provided to you as additional information on traveling to the Germany.
Instructions for Obtaining an Invitation Letter for in German Visa Applications
The Estrel Berlin has agreed to partner IEEE Standards Association to provide you with a letter inviting you to attend the session.
* You must register for the upcoming plenary session in order to obtain an Invitation Letter.
* Please select VISA Letter and complete the VISA Letter portion of the registration form.
* Invitation Letters will be issued once a week on Wednesdays.
Meeting Planner Contact Information
Face to Face Events, Inc.
621 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA
Phone# +1 949-514-8004