[802SEC] Social tonight has indoor seating for all.

Chairs: Please forward to your working groups

Dear 802 attendees of the Berlin plenary

While there is rain predicted for tonight, the boats that we have for the social have sufficient indoor seating and dining space for all who have tickets.

One of the reasons we had to limit the number of tickets is to ensure that there is sufficient indoor seating for all.

The food and bar will be indoors as well.

I expect that all who can attend the social will have a pleasurable experience.

James Gilb