Re: [802SEC] +++10 day ECM+++ ISED Canada 5G Consultation Response

Roger:

It’s simple. Thirty minutes before I got help from David, I sent out a motion to approve this document. Once I got David’s recommended email, I resent it using the correct template. Just disregard the first one.

Rich Kennedy

Director, Global Spectrum Strategy

HPE logo

Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance

Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group

Chair Emeritus, IEEE 802.11af WLAN in TVWS

Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group

rich.kennedy@hpe.com

(737) 202-7014