Re: [802SEC] +++10 day ECM+++ ISED Canada 5G Consultation Response - using the motion template (Thank You, David)

Question 8-1 should match the question asked so if it doesn't please correct. Licence/license appears to be British/American spelling convention. The dictionaries I checked don't show "licensce" as a valid alternative spelling. Licence is what the Canadian government website uses so that shouldn't be changed. I'm okay with Roger's other corrections.

I vote approve.

Regards,
Pat