Re: [802SEC] IEEE Get Program Update

Roger,

Thank you for your comments. The original website will be a Get Program landing page that will only contain a link to direct visitors to the Xplore Get Program page beginning 1 September 2017. In the meantime, I will request that the existing link is updated to go directly to the Xplore Get Program page so it is as clear as possible.

Yes, Company and Address are part of "standard IEEE approved user demographics".

I do see your point that the Get Program website, as well as the Xplore Get Program site, refer to 802 standards under the title "GET 802® STANDARDS" or "GET 802(R) Standards". I will submit your request to the product team for review to match the Get 802 Program Guidelines.

Regards,

Jonathan Goldberg
Manager, Operational Program Management
IEEE Standards Association

p: +1 732 562 6088
c: +1 732 570 0116
f:  +1 732 562 1571

IEEE - Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.