From: "Adrian Stephens" <adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 7/17/2017 5:16:55 AM
Subject: [802SEC] +++30 day EC pseudo-ballot+++ Signs of Dominance document

Dear EC,

I was tasked with running a "pseudo-ballot" on the signs of dominance document that was presented (briefly) at the EC closing plenary.   Having determined that the P&P documents contain no guidance,  I examined the closest entrails to discover a process.
The purpose of this "pseudo-ballot" is to collect comments,  not to determine approval.   If you have no comments,  you do not need to respond.

There will be a 30-day comment collection period, during which you can send in comments on the document.
At the end of that period,  I will collate the comments and attempt to provide a resolution.  I might bring in other EC members to assist at that point.

Please provide comments using only the attached spreadsheet.

The document under review is:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0083-01-00EC-signs-of-dominance-toolkit.pdf

This is the same as presented,  with the exception of added line numbers,  and conversion of format to .pdf (to prevent letter->A4 repagination).

The close date is 2017-08-16.  I will send out a reminder 2 days early.
--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org
Phone: +1 (971) 203-2032
Phone: +447342178905
Skype: adrian_stephens
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv. ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.