[802SEC] July 2017 Plenary Closing Meeting Action Items Summary

All,

While I am working on the closing minutes, I am forwarding a copy of the action items generated at the closing meeting.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC

Action Items - Summary

Item 4.011 Nikolich send letter to the EC Alpesh Sha, and Gary Stubbing, and Parsons will function as conduit.              COMPLETED

Item 5.03 Stephens to issue a 30 day "802 EC psuedo letter ballot" on document  ec-17/0083r0 'Signs of dominance guideline'

Item 7.02 Nikolich to consider issuing a more assertive statement to SASB requesting the specific criteria necessary to exit the SASB oversight of 802.11ax COMPLETED.

Action Item 8.0311 Marks to review slide deck and make recommendation to Andrew Myles to revise proposed liaison statement for later consideration by EC via email reflector.

Action Item 8.034 Kennedy to draft Proposed IEEE 802 Position on WRC19 Agenda Items by Oct Teleconference