[802SEC] Draft press releases for review: IEEE P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY and IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10 km Optical PHYs Study Group

Dear EC members,

Based on consultation with the IEEE-SA PR agency, the attached press releases have been drafted in respect to the IEEE P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY PAR approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board in May and the IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10 km Optical PHYs Study Group approved by the IEEE 802 EC in July. Since the development of these press releases were at the request of the subgroup Chairs and myself I'm seeking EC approval. Based on this I would like to request review before proceeding to an email ballot.

I therefore request that you provide comments on the attached draft by Friday 1st September 2017 11:59PM AOE.

Thanks and best regards,
  David