[802SEC] Update to 802 signs of dominance doc

Dear EC,

I have received 4 sets of comments on this doc (Nikolich, Parsons, Shellhammer, Myles).   I will attempt
to produce a document that reflects these changes.   It would help me to have a meeting with some volunteers
so that the response to these comments is more than just a personal one.

Is anybody willing to help me do this?  The updated doc to be completed before the November plenary.
Once I have volunteers,  I will set up a doodle poll to identify a suitable timeslot.

Please let me know if you are interested in participating.
--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair