From: Kennedy, Rich
Sent: 21 September 2017 13:43
To: Law, David <dlaw@hpe.com>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [802SEC] +++10 day ECM (early close)+++ FCC NOI Response

David:

Thank you. I believe this is something that could (should) be part of the EC Chair editorial privilege, not a part of the TAG approval process.

Paul:

How do you want to handle this?

Rich Kennedy

Director, Global Spectrum Strategy

Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
Chair Emeritus, IEEE 802.11af WLAN in TVWS
Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group

rich.kennedy@hpe.com
(737) 202-7014