Re: [802SEC] NOI response

I affirm my prior approve

At 09:57 PM 9/22/2017 +0000, Glenn Parsons wrote:

Thanks for the updates Rich.

I approve this revision with Paulâ??s editorial changes.

Cheers,

Glenn.

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Kennedy, Rich
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 3:15 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] NOI response

Paul:

Footnote added.

Dear EC Members:

Glenn suggested a few edits that do not change the meaning, but simply substitutes 802.11 for Wi-Fi in a number of sections of the Background.

Please let me know if there are any objections ASAP. Paul has to get this to the GPPC by Monday.

Thank you.

Rich Kennedy

Director, Global Spectrum Strategy

52c8939a.jpg

Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance

Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group

Chair Emeritus, IEEE 802.11af WLAN in TVWS

Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group

rich.kennedy@hpe.com

(737) 202-7014