mailto: adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org
Phone: +447342178905
Skype: adrian_stephens
On 2017-09-27 08:52, Pat Thaler wrote:
The information sheet provided is flawed. It has the requirement:
"Consent
 Must be explicit for sensitive data"
It defines Personal Data, but not sensitive data so it impossible to know whether one is meeting that requirement.

It asks about whether information is passed to a third party.
F2F collects information as part of registration and they collect data as part of that. Also, registration uses RegOnline.
One can enter a password to import data from the past registration so data is retained from meeting to meeting. It isn't clear that there is any mechanism to get your data removed.
I think you ask the meeting planners,  who have administrative access to this data.
Registration requires an SA pin - is it used to access data from IEEE servers?
No.  In the past the registration system confirmed username/password and discovered and retained SA pin.
Now,  the SA pin is an input field that ~90% of registrants manage to enter correctly.

IMAT system captures attendance data. Working group officers download the data so have access to it.

IEEE 802.3 collects names and affiliation on paper to record partial participation since IMAT doesn't support that.

Names and affiliation are published in minutes. They aren't removable - in this case, we have legitimate legal reasons for not providing the "right to be forgotten."

MyBallot comment databases contain ballot pool member classification, email and phone as well as name and affiliation.  It is visible on line to Sponsor officers (Sponsor chair and vice-chairs at least - I can see it for all 802 sponsor ballots), WG chair and delegates. These volunteers can also download it in a CSV that includes name, classification, affiliation and email address

Information for commenters (name, affiliation, email and phone)  is included when downloading comments and distributed to editors as part of the comment database to enable comment resolution.

That's all I can think of offhand.

Regards,
Pat