[802SEC] Clause 11 report for IEEE P802.3bs 200 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s Ethernet to RevCom
- To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
- Subject: [802SEC] Clause 11 report for IEEE P802.3bs 200 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s Ethernet to RevCom
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:49:05 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of email@example.com designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:spamdiagnosticmetadata:spamdiagnosticoutput :content-language:accept-language:message-id:date:thread-index :thread-topic:subject:to:from:arc-authentication-results; bh=RsV8FmpQr8GNtbj+cLXHucY5hJWIdQ6Yigap3Bwbu3A=; b=JAJiBBevIQbQA8IPpbOwqD8TLUCMmuo1wVuq1VERUJykLw0gNRrdwcNtcknpeF9ast mRtP1Papn6PZr7lYWhJADgbeIz5cy/ZpRGJozAdJF9Ow72B7bnOVBoP9CtWxzi68rwjD IWEtRZhXAXf3v5QibC6ZpQ5dYXC0cPhHw0KGYtsEOwr7f5Cx11JXreLjlUpKW+GzaeAR TigUYqZKeEukdAnhXH9JL5+yK0z85+5lGrHc9FCq8YRECAWykB3PiPnkHf/Ql5MN1caD V9lvOscy2v32zlKH18UxRYrXzlh7tXgKvBHLDIVtHEZv3ucPucXOG18e29mN9aypv1Zu QFhw==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1509378551; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=RUrJoVCwJuDY+yFBC1ADV//Ncn4WJcMVwGbRhtYbYfZMPCk5+HavzbzofUBYWEyvP4 kv4nb5BWifbWP3gQSB/wgTUoOhVIglYLzA3EcIsk/AcCpPdYxYy9ngEKtWy4U88bEjze p4IXAPeKgBOaD4a0sdNPwTuTKtpbZtVnMlrtZbe7Jbya1membDj+4BqHEAGHW+Jh4KxZ Hzg/nrzDRnsVHdM47tGNORIgyGLZ9EkK7RU0fZssodS3jRWrgLXVyPrxrEcOF3IVrYE0 MDFZIMYlrW/LjIsQparIXgY9K1nGsei287kywSCAmbj6/cU+9S9CgzRyCYShvy4f6V7g gIlQ==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@GROUPER.IEEE.ORG
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-SEC>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-SEC>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Sender: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AdNRlGzZSkMjc8bYRFi7reSdgQS2/Q==
- Thread-topic: Clause 11 report for IEEE P802.3bs 200 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s Ethernet to RevCom
Dear EC members,
Conditional approval was granted to forward IEEE P802.3bs 200 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s Ethernet to RevCom by email ballot closing 25th September 2017. Details are provided in the attached report, but in summary the response to the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual Clause 11 'Procedure for conditional approval to forward a draft standard' items are as follows:
a) The recirculation balloting is complete. The
fifth recirculation ballot occurred in
accordance to the plan presented.
b) The approval rate is 99%. No new disapprove
votes were submitted.
c) No changes have been made.
d) No comments were received.
e) No comments were received.
f) Please see the attached for the date the ballot
closed and the vote tally. There were no new
disapproves votes, and no comments were received.
Based on the above I will keep IEEE P802.3bs on the December 2017 RevCom agenda.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.