Re: [802SEC] a best practices guide on the affiliation disclosure requirements

Bob,

Everything you say makes sense.   Unfortunately that is not what is quoted in Jonathan's slides. My point is that "know what I mean" is fine when you and I are having a discussion. I think the language in the referenced policy documents should accurately reflect what you said, which they do not now unless we make *assumptions* as to what was meant.

Ben