This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
Thank you for noting this – yes a WG doc # is fine. This is to merely help me as recording secretary during and post meeting.
From: Adrian Stephens [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 5:54 AM
To: John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@GMAIL.COM>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Preparations for Nov 2017 Plenary
"All documents SHALL have EC document # listed in footer information"
I believe that we allow use of a WG or EC mentor group. For example, I'm not going to post my WG opening report as an EC document.
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
Phone: +1 (971) 203-2032
On 02/11/2017 09:52, John D'Ambrosia wrote:
Reminder about upcoming Nov Plenary
- General Requirements for all presentations
- All documents SHALL have EC document # listed in footer information.
- All documents SHALL have page #’s in footer information
- Everyone is asked to submit their reports for Monday’s opening meeting to me today 8pm PT to allow me to get the webpage prepared on Friday- so I can have the webpage prepared.
- Regarding motions, consent agenda request for Friday, and Liaison Template – please reference below -
- Please review opening / closing agendas and send me any feedback –
- I will send out request for an update on any outstanding action items shortly.
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.