From: "Darcel Moro Face To Face Events Inc." <darcel@facetoface-events.com>
To: "Bob Heile" <bheile@ieee.org>; "Rick Alfvin" <alfvin@ieee.org>; "Pat Thaler" <pat.thaler@broadcom.com>; "Roger Marks" <r.b.marks@ieee.org>; "Steve Shellhammer" <shellhammer@ieee.org>; "Steve Carlson" <scarlson@hspdesign.com>; "Tim Godfrey" <tim.godfrey@ieee.org>; "Clint Chaplin" <clint.chaplin@gmail.com>; "James Gilb" <gilb@ieee.org>; "Subir Das" <subirdas21@gmail.com>; "Glenn Parsons" <glenn.parsons@ericsson.com>; "Paul Nikolich" <p.nikolich@ieee.org>; "Jon Rosdahl" <jrosdahl@ieee.org>; "Geoff Thompson" <thompson@ieee.org>; "David Law" <David_Law@ieee.org>; "Pat Kinney" <pat.kinney@kinneyconsultingllc.com>; "Apurva Mody" <apurva.mody@ieee.org>; "John D'Ambrosia" <jdambrosia@ieee.org>; "Richard Kennedy" <rkennedy1000@gmail.com>; "Dorothy Stanley" <DStanley@arubanetworks.com>; "John Messenger" <jmessenger@advaoptical.com>; "Adrian Stephens" <adrian.p.stephens@intel.com>; "Jay Holcomb" <Jay.Holcomb@itron.com>; "Jonathan Goldberg" <goldberg..j@ieee.org>
Cc: "Dawn Slykhouse" <dawns@facetoface-events.com>; "Lisa Ronmark" <lisa@facetoface-events.com>
Sent: 10/29/2017 11:53:48 PM
Subject: Re: IEEE 802 November Plenary Session - Schedule Update

Further information regarding the online schedule.  If you wish to be notified from the schedule tool when a schedule update is made then please let me know by the end of the day on Wednesday, November 1st.  If you wish the notification to be sent to a specific email, kindly let us know that information as well.
Thank you, Darcel

Darcel Moro
Meetings & Event Architect
Face to Face Events Inc.