[802SEC] IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee Sponsor feedback on the draft IEEE SA Position Statement

Dear Don, Bruce, Phil, Jean-Philippe and Konstantinos
(Members of the IEEE Standards Association Strategic Planning Coordination Committee aka SA-SPCC).

Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0218-00-00EC-802-sponsor-feedback-to-sa-spcc-on-spectrum-regulation-position.pdf for the IEEE 802 LMSC feedback on the draft SA position statement on spectrum.

Please notify me of any changes the SA-SPCC may make so that we can have the 802.18 RR-TAG review them before consideration for approval by the IEEE Standards Association Board of Governors.

Regards,

--Paul